If you are you a U.S. Military Veteran, still serving, or Military Spouse looking for free job search coaching, then this is the right page for you!
I have more than 6 years of experience providing FREE job search coaching to Veterans, and you will learn a lot! My experience as a Retired active duty Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant, state welfare caseworker, county government, military job fair and military events manager, and non-profit volunteer and leader, will serve you well!
Welcome Aboard and Welcome Home!
To prepare for your first coaching session, click on the link below.
Please note, all initial appointments for job search coaching are done by teleconference despite the type of service you request. When you visit the scheduling page, you can read more reviews from other Veterans just like you, or you can see recommendations from my peers or previous clients at my LinkedIn profile.
– Be sure to enter a correct e-mail address when you register as a user of the appointment scheduling system; Appointy. You and I will receive e-mailed reminders of the upcoming appointment.
– At the time of your scheduled appointment, Gunny McGown will call you as close to the scheduled time as possible if we aren’t using a web conference.
– It is best if you can send a resume to me in editable MS Word format before the consultation. Please do not send documents I cannot edit.
– Be in front of a computer with internet access in a space that is free from major distractions whenever possible
– Be ready to take a lot of notes
During the appointment scheduling process, you will create an account. Please be sure to enter your true, and complete current mailing address, e-mail address and a cell phone. You will receive reminders via the e-mail address you provide, and possibly text messages from Gunny McGown for any urgent updates regarding your appointment.
Please add these e-mail addresses to your contact list to improve our communications:
© Copyright 2018 GunnyRet Consulting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.