Website Bru Enterprises
Providing high quality commercial & residential services
Looking for motivated Landscaping Laborers or Crew Leader with customer service orientation, who are diligent individuals with or without landscaping experience for work to start the week of 4/6/2020!
What’s expected for Landscaping Laborers or Crew Leader:
This work is outside, in all types of weather conditions, hot, rainy, cold, and some examples of the physical demands are:
- Driving company vehicles
- Lifting yard equipment and tools, rakes, shovels, leaf blowers, wheelbarrows, edging tools, etc.
- Shoveling dirt, mulch, stone, or gravel
- Picking up tree debris, and yard waste, leaves, grass, sticks
- Pushing, pulling or driving lawn mowers/tractors
Other job requirements:
- Must have at least 2 references
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Must be able to pass random drug screen
- Must be have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to drive a pickup truck with a trailer
- Must be motivated to work from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
- Must have a sense of urgency to complete all tasks and “walk with a purpose”
- Must obey all company policies and procedures, especially for time and attendance
Landscaping Laborers or Crew Leaders starting pay is $12.00 with little to no experience, $15.00 with verifiable experience, and crew leaders may start as high as $17.00 per hour.
If you’re a Veteran or military spouse in need of job search coaching, please start here!
Veterans and Military Spouses are highly encouraged to apply. Will consider crew lead with past landscaping abilities, or past leadership experience that can be verified.
BruEnterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Disclaimer: GunnyRet Consulting, LLC. is NOT responsible for the actions of this, or any advertiser.