- Air Force Veteran Owned Business (0)
- Army Veteran Owned Business (0)
- Civilian Supporter (0)
- Coast Guard Veteran Owned Business (0)
- Marine Corps Veteran Owned Business (1)
- Military Specific Non-Profit (non-Govt) (1)
- Navy Veteran Owned Business (0)
- Security (0)
Carry Me Productions (CMP) solutions involve a multifaceted unique approach to housing our nation’s veterans.
While large nonprofits make “the news”, doing the same things they have always done, we have chosen to take a different approach at Carry Me Productions. One that has yet to be done, and our hope is that other nonprofit organizations will replicate it to help others.
Operation Homes for Heroes provides shared housing for single veterans. CMP is focused on establishing collaborative relationships; working with nonprofit organizations, businesses and individuals to help those who are experiencing homelessness.
The following is what makes CMP’s program unique:
- The homes are those that have been left sitting empty for a while and have been donated or acquired from well-known lenders.
- This is permanent shared housing
- Residents have their own bedroom
- Our housing allows for companion pets while currently Veteran-only housing allows for service dogs, but not companion pets
- We provide long-term support for Veterans. Carry Me Productions (CMP) solutions involve a multifaceted unique approach to housing our nation’s veterans.
Carry Me Productions (CMP) partnerships allow all of us to work together to provide mental health counseling and life skills training. Each person will have the opportunity to improve their education and employment skills, develop budget management skills, computer knowledge, and so on.
The purpose of this program is to do the following:
- Collaborative efforts that create a stronger impact in the community we are serving.
- Achieve common goals more efficiently.
- Coordinate efforts to fill the gaps discovered.
Carry Me Productions (CMP) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that strives to produce breakthrough results for those who are homeless or living in poverty, veterans, youth, and rescue animals. Our vision involves breaking barriers and producing results between those who want to give and those who need help.
To us, LOVE means Let Our Voices Empower. This is who we are and what we are committed to do.
We focus on empowering people to get out of poverty, not enabling them to stay there.
Please read our blog posts so you too can learn how to empower others to want more for themselves and to achieve their life goals.
Why we are doing this
To show that humanity still exists among us all. We can’t wait for our government to take care of people. We must stand united to help our people and make this country strong once again.
Our core values include the following:
- Compassion for those who are hurting; emotionally and financially
- Commitment to those who need help
- Empathy towards those who strive to better themselves
- Passion to help others who feel lost in this world
Who we are working to help
Teens and Young Adults
For every year that passes, more than 2 million kids in America will face a period of homelessness.
By the age of 26, over one-third of the youth who age out of foster care will experience homelessness.
Every day it is estimated that at least 13 children die on our nation’s streets.
Resource: Covenant House
Approximately 12,700 veterans of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), and Operation New Dawn (OND) were homeless in 2010.
The number of young homeless veterans is increasing, but only constitutes 8.8% of the overall homeless veteran population.
It is estimated that every day 35 US soldiers take their lives.
Rescue Animals (Dogs, Cats, and Horses)
Each year, approximately 2.7 million animals are euthanized (1.2 million dogs and 1.4 million cats). That’s about one every 11 seconds.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44222
Offering one of a kind pallet art & furniture hand crafted by a USMC Veteran. Call or email me with any special requests, I will be more than happy to personalize whatever you may want. I will even provide free delivery within the Cuyahoga Falls area.